Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Perfect Mother's Day Present



Here are a list of Mother's Day present ideas that won't break the bank! They are all Amazon Prime so they have beautiful 2-day free shipping.

First of all great books for the kids to give to Grandma and Mom. These books are super cute! They will be perfect to read over and over with grandma.

 Let's talk about Jewelry, that mom and grandma will actually wear! These bar necklaces are great for everyday.  They come from one baby bear up to six! They are Handmade by a small business too! They were selling out fast.


My Grandma used to sing this to me all the time... it reminded me of her.



I have a special spot for Ree Drummond.  I love her collections this one is new and AWESOME! Because I agree Butter does make everything Better...  If you like these check them out at Walmart they are usually cheaper there but they run of of stock so you can get them on Amazon too.
I would happily take home leftovers in these!


I have a few of these in my house and I love them! Amazon has wicked good deals on them too.  Willow Tree figurines are awesome.

Want more Ideas? Don't worry I'm going through all the great ideas I can find!  Come check back in a day or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment