Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Now Working With Walmart!!! 4 toys on clearance

I wanted to do a quick Walmart post since today is my first day with them!!!

I Jumped on their clearance section and found these awesome little toy steals!!

For all those little train lovers! These little Mystery packs are on sale for just $1.20.  My kids love these little packs they get so excited.




For all of those Frozen lovers, p.s. new movie coming out in November! They Have these dolls on sale for only $19.87!! It is normally $55.12 That is $36 off!!! Killer deal!



You will rock your kids next birthday if you get them this!!! These Motorcycles are normally $79.97 They are on sale for only $44.99!!!




Lego kids! The Lego Classic Creative Bricks are on sale for $13.59 normally $19.99



The link below will link you to more clearance items directly on their site if there is something particular you are looking for! Let me know if you find a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment