Search This Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bunnies and Bums Banner

Bunnies and Bums Banner My girls and I did a crazy easy, craft project today that we wanted to share. 
You'll need:
 Crafting foam or heavy construction paper
 Scissors Glue craft and hot glue
 Pompoms
 Ribbon
First, I cut out a bunch of bunnies out of the foam. For me I just drew a simple bunny silhouette, but you can easily find one on the internet that you can print too.
I cut out about 12 of these in various colors. Next pull out that ribbon and make a swag over your window, cutting it to length. Glue those little bunny ears to the ribbon. You want to make sure you are putting more of the bunny under the hang of the ribbon than the top or you will have some hanging issues.
Next, bring on the kids let them decorate those bunnies! we decided to have the ones facing forward would have pink noses and hold carrots. Make sure your glue is completely dry. I recommend hot glue for gluing the bunnies onto the string.
I tied little loops on the ends of my ribbon and I like to hang the banner with these Command strips.
They even work great for twinkle lights. They are great because they are clear and tiny. I leave them up for all the different season and all the little banners that we make.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment